Time To Breed Deadstock Newsletter Has Been Launched
Following the increase in the demand for dried material (mounted or unmounted) we decided to create a dedicated newsletter, in such newsletter, no livestock ads will be sent out. By signing up you will receive all the news regarding new deadstock products, including special promotions only for group memebers.
In order to register, you only need to fill out the form HERE.
Lepidoptera Deadstock List – April 2020
Here you find the current list of dried Lepidoptera specimen, mostly Saturniidae and Sphingidae. Contact us for more information and the full pricelist. All the specimens are carefully dried and papered. The will be shipped in a safe box, with many layers of protection, to ensure safe arrival of the specimen.
|Species name||N. pcs||Sex||Quality||Ref. Code|
|Antherina suraka (Dark Form)||2||Male||A1||–|
|Attacus atlas (Thai)||1||Male||A1||AT20MT|
|Automeris io (Aberration)||2||Female||A1||D036-D037|
We regularly produce dried specimen of miscellaneous butterflies and moths, keep updated not to miss special offers.
The Time To Breed Team
- Actias ningpoana cocoons€4,00
- Samia cynthia eggs (30pcs)Product on sale
- Scabiosa atropurpurea seeds (80 pcs)€2,20
- Bombyx mori “BULGE” eggs (100pcs)€5,00
- Bombyx mori “T42” eggs (100pcs)€5,00
- Bombyx mori “CBR7” eggs (100pcs)€5,00
- Bombyx mori “GALERA” eggs (100pcs)€5,00
- Bombyx mori “SM” eggs (100pcs)€5,00
- Urania ripheus€28,00